Melt By Gunner
MASM Error Lookup Tool
Last Updated: 03-05-18
Melt, though technically not an AddIn, can be integrated into RadASM, It is a very useful tool for tracking down problems during the compiling of a project.
It supports all of the Microsoft Assembler tools:
What is it?
When you use the above tools, you will often receive cryptic error numbers. You will then have to search Microsoft and hope you can find a description of the error. I have taken that work away from you with this easy to use and quick program!
How do I use it
- The pushpin is to keep MELT on top of other windows. (Click it and see what happens)
- The arrow will make MELT smaller to keep out of your way. (Click it)
- The question mark describes what the error type is. (If yellow, hover mouse over icon for tooltip with more info).
- The note icon. If it is yellow, there is a note for that error. (Click to view note)
If not, click note icon To create a note.
- Click magnifying glass icon to view all notes.
Download 74,740 bytes
1. Create a directory for MELT and unzip files to that directory.
2. Add the following to masm.ini
TIP: You can also add melt to Tools menu.
Delete the Melt directory
Remove the entry in the masm.ini file